Cyphesis is a small to medium scale server for WorldForge games, with builtin AI. This version includes the demo game Mason which is currently in development. This release is intended for server administrators wishing to run a Mason server and World developers developing new worlds or game systems.
Major changes in this version:
- Notification of victory or defeat in combat is now sent to the client in a way that is easier for the player to understand.
- Entity IDs are now indexed as integers which should give better performance scalability.
- Entities now inherit attributes from their parent class, making inheritance more intuitive for world builders.
- The ability to flush entities from the server in bulk has been added to the admin client.
- Routine errors like athentication failures are no longer reported in the logs.
- Many bugs have been fixed.
Source code and Linux binary packages can be downloaded from here: