Cyphesis is a small to medium scale server for WorldForge games, with builtin AI. This version includes the demo game Mason which is currently in development. This release is intended for server administrators wishing to run a Mason server and World developers developing new worlds or game systems.
Major changes in this version:
- The scripting interface for combat systems and tasks is now complete, and a trivial example combat system is included.
- Server logging has been improved to make it easier for administrators to tell how their server is being used.
- If a client tries to create a new character of a type that does not exist, create a standard character anyway, to avoid the difficulties most people have with the client user interface.
- New action notifications are now sent to the client in a number of circumstances to trigger character animations.
- Lots of bugs have been fixed.
Source code and Linux binary packages can be downloaded from here: