Tomorrow is the official start of the coding for this years students in the Google Summer of Code program. We’re very excited about them and expect exciting results.
The students selected for Worldforge are
- Anthony Pesce, “Develop Mason game system“
- Arjun Kumar, “Automatic adjustment of graphical level“
- Péter Szücs, “Automatic mesh LOD management system“
- Malik Butler, “Create an End-User Defined, Dynamic Rank Structure Within the Guild Manager“
- László Kis-Ádám, “Ryzom GUI Editor“
- Andreas Hufler, “Implement Character Achievements“
- Fabien Henon, “Camera animations and sound triggers“
- Lukas Meindl, “CEGUI Samples Framework“
If you wish to follow the progress of the students, make sure to subscribe to the general mailing list where we’ll be posting weekly results.