The Worldforge 3d client Ember version 0.7.1 has been released and is now available from the WorldForge download site.
Ember is a client for the WorldForge project. It allows you to both play in and edit virtual worlds.
This release focus on improving the editing capabilities, allowing for much easier world creation.
- Export and import of entities and worlds.
- Much improved entity editor.
- Ability to edit and debug entity minds.
- Detect local servers and connect as admin directly.
- Many bug fixes, improvements and optimizations.
This version can be downloaded from the sourceforge download site, at the following locations:
At this time we do not provide precompiled packages.
Note that if you compile from source, you will need to install the content of ember-media-0.7.1.tar.bz2 to PREFIX/share/ember/media or use the “make releasemediarsync” make target.
More information can be found at the Ember site.
All bug reports should be posted at the Launchpad.