Cyphesis is a small to medium scale server for WorldForge games, with builtin AI. This version includes the demo game Mason which is currently in development. This release is intended for server administrators wishing to run a Mason server and World developers developing new worlds or game systems.
Major changes in this version:
- The movemet code has been rewritten, making collision detection more reliable, removing many race conditions, and allowing for easier improvement of the code in future.
- Major improvements have been made to the way clients are handled at logout, so we can now tell if a client wanted to go, or if it crashed or got disconnected.
- The stockade has been fixed so the stake’s are now embedded in the ground correctly.
- A number of performance improvements have been made in the core code.
- Numerous bugs have been fixed.
Source code and Linux binary packages can be downloaded from here: