Cyphesis is a small to medium scale server for WorldForge games, with builtin AI. This version includes the demo game Mason which is currently in development. This release is intended for server administrators wishing to run a Mason server and World developers developing new worlds or game systems.
Major changes in this version:
- Stacking inventory items has been implemented.
- The administrators commandline client no longer hangs if its terminal window changes size.
- The commandline client now has a dynamic prompt indicating the server being accessed, and the user logged in.
- Make sure that errors in rule scripts cause a python exception rather than logging to the server error log.
- A bug has been fixed that made it easy for scripts to accidentally cause an object to be set to a corrupted orientation.
- Numerous performance improvements have been made to the core C++ code.
- A huge number of minor bugs have been fixed.
Source code and Linux binary packages can be downloaded from here: